While relaxing in the terrace of the maisonette, guest can enjoy the amazing colors of the lightly colored rocks jumping out of the waters of Kato Koufonisi. The color of the rocks and caves of the island inspired us to create the Ochra maisonette which consists of two levels.
The higher level consists of:
- Living room-dining room with sofa, dining room table for 5, air condition and TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen with ceramic stovetop and oven, refrigerator-freezer, coffee-maker, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle and a full set of kitchen utensils
- Bedroom with double bed (1.50m x 2.00m) and air condition. Adjoining veranda equipped with table and chairs
- Bathroom with shower
- Veranda with a magnificent view of the sea, the port and the traditional village, equipped with a wooden table and chairs.
Internal staircase leads to the lower level which consists of:
- Bedroom with double bed (1.50m x 2.00m), window and ceiling fan
- Vestibule with single bed (0.80m x 1.90m), ceiling fan, window and door leading outside. The bed can be converted to a sofa when the house accommodates fewer guests
- Bathroom with built-in shower stall.
The house has two entrances, one on each level.
*Travel baby cot and high chair are available upon request.
*No breakfast is provided.
Inspired by the white color of Cycladic houses, this maisonette accommodates 5 people.
Discreetly adorned in the violet colour inspired by the bougainvillea which is commonly seen walking along the cobblestone street on the island, this maisonette accommodates up to 5 people.
Inspired by the colors of the Aegean Sea, the 30 sqm room accommodates up to 3 people.