Cycladic architecture is all about blindingly white houses and traditional alleys painted in the same color of purity. The white (lefko in Greek) element of Cyclades inspired us to create the theme for the house. A minimally decorated maisonette consisting of two levels, offers to its guests comfort and high aesthetic.
The higher level (raised ground floor) consists of:
- Living room-dining room with sofa, dining room table for 6, air condition and TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen with ceramic stovetop and oven, refrigerator-freezer, coffee-maker, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle and a full set of kitchen utensils
- Bedroom with double bed (1.50m x 2.00m), big wardrobe and air condition
- En-suite bathroom with built-in shower stall
- Veranda with view of the sea, the port and the traditional village. The veranda, which is covered by a wooden awning, adjoins the living room and the bedroom. It is equipped with a wooden table and chairs.
Internal staircase leads to the lower level (basement), which consists of:
- Bedroom with double bed (1.60m x 2.00m), window, door leading outside and ceiling fan
- Vestibule with built-in single bed (0.90m. x 2.00m) that can be converted to a sofa when the house accommodates fewer guests
- Bathroom with built-in shower stall.
The house has two entrances, one on each level.
*Travel baby cot and high chair are available upon request.
*No breakfast is provided.
Discreetly adorned in the violet colour inspired by the bougainvillea which is commonly seen walking along the cobblestone street on the island, this maisonette accommodates up to 5 people.
Inspired by the lightly colored rocks found in the island’s caves, this maisonette accommodates up to 5 people.
Inspired by the colors of the Aegean Sea, the 30 sqm room accommodates up to 3 people.