Wandering in cobblestone streets of the island, the visitor can enjoy the eye capturing violet color of the blooming bougainvillea flowers. This astonishing color inspired us to create the iodes (violet) maisonette. The maisonette consists of two levels, and has a veranda viewing the village of the island.
The higher level consists of:
- Living room-dining room with sofa, dining room table for 5, air condition and TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen with ceramic stovetop and oven, refrigerator-freezer, coffee-maker, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle and a full set of kitchen utensils
- Bedroom with double bed (1.60m x 2.00m) and air condition
- Veranda with a view of the port and the traditional village, equipped with a wooden table and chairs.
Internal staircase leads to the lower level which consists of:
- Small bedroom with double bed (1.40m x 2.00m), window and ceiling fan
- Vestibule with single bed (0.80m x 2.00m), ceiling fan, several windows and door leading outside. The bed can be converted to a sofa when the house accommodates fewer guests
- Bathroom with built-in shower stall.
The house has two entrances, one on each level.
*Travel baby cot and high chair are available upon request.
*No breakfast is provided.
Inspired by the white color of Cycladic houses, this maisonette accommodates 5 people.
Inspired by the lightly colored rocks found in the island’s caves, this maisonette accommodates up to 5 people.
Inspired by the colors of the Aegean Sea, the 30 sqm room accommodates up to 3 people.